Re: Luck Museum/Library Grand Opening September 13th,

Carol Berklund (brycar@triwest.net)
Thu, 4 Sep 2008 07:50:43 -0500

From: "Carol Berklund" <brycar@triwest.net>
Subject: Re: Luck Museum/Library Grand Opening September 13th,
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 07:50:43 -0500

Congratulations to the Luck Historical Society. As a former "Luck Yo-Yo kid I am proud of my home community. It's a good example how a small town can achieve their goals.

Carol Berklund Arcadia Historical Society

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Hanson" <riverroadrambler@gmail.com> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 11:08 PM Subject: Luck Museum/Library Grand Opening September 13th,