Re: Oil painting

James Slattery (jslats@chorus.net)
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:05:26 -0500

From: James Slattery <jslats@chorus.net>
Subject: Re: Oil painting
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:05:26 -0500

Barry Bauman, www.baumanconservation.com, works from a studio near Chicago. He provides conservation services to non-profits at his cost for materials and shipping. The Montello Historic Preservation Society recently had an oil on board painting restored by Mr. Bauman and the cost was about $200 - very reasonable. His resume is impressive and he is a pleasure to work with. The painting was beautifully restored. We had a UPS store (in Middleton) pack and ship the painting and they did a good job.

Jim Slattery