Re: List Serve - Board member question

MPHS (MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org)
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:22:16 -0500

From: "MPHS" <MPHS@mineralpointhistory.org>
Subject: Re: List Serve - Board member question
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:22:16 -0500

I agree with John. This might work for large institutions where the board members are not also the volunteers who do all the work. For a small historical society, in my opinion, the most valuable donation from the board members is their time. Requiring board members to be responsible for donations (their own or a quota from others) could very well keep away those who are willing to donate substantial amounts of time.

Nancy Pfotenhauer Mineral Point Historical Society