RE: ListServ Museum - Question re copying donated printed material

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:32:50 -0600

Subject: RE: ListServ Museum  - Question re copying  donated printed material
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:32:50 -0600
From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>

List Serve Members,
  Please feel free to contact me or Rick Bernstein if you have questions about copyright and a specific circumstance. Each community and historical society is different, so it's important to make the right decision in light of that. If we cannot answer your question, we would be happy to refer you to the best staff member at WHS to assist with your question.
  Janet
  Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region Wisconsin Historical Society Voice: 715-836-2250
  Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846
  Join the local history list serve - it's quick and easy! Digest version: Send an email to: localhistory-digest-request@listserve.uwec.edu
<mailto:localhistory-digest-request@listserve.uwec.edu> and type subscribe in the body of the email (not the subject line, with no other text in the email.) Regular version: Send an email to: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
<mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> and type subscribe in the body of the email (not the subject line, with no other text in the email.) Review past messages at: http://listserve.uwec.edu/localhistory/
<http://listserve.uwec.edu/localhistory/>