Second Inauguration Ball for President Abraham Lincoln

Patricia A Lynch (pplynch@starmaxhosting.com)
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:05:45 -0600

From: "Patricia A Lynch" <pplynch@starmaxhosting.com>
Subject: Second Inauguration Ball for President Abraham Lincoln
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:05:45 -0600

Friends of Reclaiming Our Heritage is the newly-formed non-profit sponsor of the annual Reclaiming Our Heritage event at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, Milwaukee.

In celebration of the Lincoln bicentennial and of Lincoln's call in his Second Inaugural Address to "care for him who shall have borne the battle," Friends of ROH invites you to join in a Second Inauguration Ball, Saturday, February 28, 2009, 7-11 p.m., at Marian Center for Non-Profits. Invitations are attached, but you may also access Ball information at http://rohmilwaukee.org/sponsorship/

This should be a lovely Civil War celebration attended by representatives of all eras of U.S. History. Please join us and help us spread the word.

Patricia Lynch Reclaiming Our Heritage www.rohmilwaukee.org and West Side Soldiers Aid Society, Inc. www.wssas.org 414.427.3776
Second Inaugural Ball_Page_2.jpg Second Inaugural Ball_Page_1.jpg