list serve - Stone Lake Area HS

Seymour, Janet I (DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu)
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:06:18 -0600

From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:06:18 -0600
Subject: list serve - Stone Lake Area HS

From: TNCMCD@aol.com [mailto:TNCMCD@aol.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:12 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu

Our historical society is seeking help on possible funding sources as we pr oceed with the purchase of a caboose to add to our depot/museum. We need help on the purchase, moving it to our site, and reconstruction. C an anyone help us with advice on which foundations or individuals may have a soft spot in their hearts for a project of this nature? Thank you for your help and advice.

Carol McDonnell, Stone Lake Area Historical Society