Re: museum employee insurance

Kathy Laakso (dchs@douglashistory.org)
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:56:17 -0600

From: "Kathy Laakso" <dchs@douglashistory.org>
Subject: Re: museum employee insurance
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:56:17 -0600

Our board has gone round that curve many times trying to find health insurance for me because I pay my own insurance. We couldn't find one so they try to pay a little more to help me with the premiums. Kathy Laakso Director, Douglas County Historical Society
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Magee" <lmagee@wi.rr.com> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 8:16 PM Subject: museum employee insurance