Re: mid-1800s Furniture

Schumacher Farm (schumacherfarm@gmail.com)
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:34:36 -0600

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:34:36 -0600
Subject: Re: mid-1800s Furniture
From: Schumacher Farm <schumacherfarm@gmail.com>

We recently had an antique Eastlake settee set reupholstered. The gentleman that did it did an absolutely amazing job. He repaired/replaced springs and did such a neat and careful job on the fabric, we were all very impressed. I have a call out to our person in charge of these items to receive contact information for you. Hopefully I can send a photo of the furniture along with the contact person. I'll be in touch. Stacey Langheim Schumacher Farm Park