Re: Insurance question

Vern Magee (vmagee@wi.rr.com)
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:37:48 -0600

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:37:48 -0600
From: Vern Magee <vmagee@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance question

I would contact you regular insurance person, and ask about short term insurance for the exhibit. I would think a local place would be the best and least expensive. What is the display; maybe we would try to get it sometime. We have never had a traveling exhibit. Good Luck!

Vern Magee President of the board Geneva Lake Museum vmagee@wi.rr.com