Re: No Insurance Coverage

kkniteowl@aol.com
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:46:26 -0400

Subject: Re: No Insurance Coverage
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:46:26 -0400
From: kkniteowl@aol.com

I would contact the WI Towns Association:? http://www.wisctowns.com/

-----Original Message----- From: kenmar@centurytel.net To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:09 am Subject: No Insurance Coverage

We are a new affiliate. Our museum is located in buildings owned by Town of Amberg and we are told our liability insurance will cease now that we are incorporated. We have been paying no rent and the Town has been paying our utilities. Would like to contact any of you in this same situation to see how you have handled it. Thanks.

Margaret Mattison Amberg Historical Society Amberg, Wi