Source notaton for museum mountings?

Monette Bebow-Reinhard (grimm1@bayland.net)
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:18:25 -0500

From: "Monette Bebow-Reinhard" <grimm1@bayland.net>
Subject: Source notaton for museum mountings?
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:18:25 -0500

This might sound like a dumb question, but I'm new at this. If we want to mount some archaic copper related photos and maps in our museum that haven't been up before, do we need to get permission first from the source of those materials before we mount them? Or is just crediting the source on map or photo enough?

Monette

Oconto Archaic Copper Museum