Re: A question

Don Jensen (dnjkenosha@wi.rr.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:39:06 -0500

From: "Don Jensen" <dnjkenosha@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: A question
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:39:06 -0500

Re: boor rarity, you could contact Andrew M. McClean, English professor emeritus at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, Kenosha, WI, who is an old book expert and appraiser as well as an eminent Shakespearean scholar. You should be able to contact him via the English Department, UW Parkside, Kenosha.
-Don Jensen, Kenosha History Center