RE: Listserve - PastPerfect question

Nancy L. Koeppen (koeppnlk@co.sheboygan.wi.us)
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:03:29 -0500

Subject: RE: Listserve - PastPerfect question
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:03:29 -0500
From: "Nancy L. Koeppen" <koeppnlk@co.sheboygan.wi.us>

We have used PastPerfect for about seven years and I would agree with Don on the value and use of the program, however, having the one year service agreement has been invaluable to us. We are networked with the Sheboygan County system and recently upgraded to PPIV. We again took out a one year service agreement, just to make sure everything works the way it should and to answer questions we or the County might have. While we never purchased or received the training CDs, I did go to one of the training seminars. They are more valuable if you're somewhat familiar with the program.

Nancy Koeppen Sheboygan County Historical Society 3110 Erie Avenue Sheboygan, WI 53081 Ph. (920) 458-1103 Fax (920) 458-5152 email: koeppnlk@co.sheboygan.wi.us

-----Original Message----- From: Nancy L. O'Kelley [mailto:nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org] Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:13 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Listserve - PastPerfect question

Hello,

To all of you PastPerfect users out there..I have a question for you.

Our historical society is looking at purchasing PastPerfect. As I look at the costs..they total up quickly. I am wondering if we should buy the
"First Year Support Single User" or could we figure everything out by ourselves with the 3 training CD's?

Nancy O'Kelley President Howard-Suamico Historical Society

  NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.