Re: Listserve - PastPerfect question

NR Heritage Center (nrpsinc@pressenter.com)
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:36:55 -0500

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:36:55 -0500
From: NR Heritage Center <nrpsinc@pressenter.com>
Subject: Re: Listserve - PastPerfect question

Nancy,

We chose not to purchase the support last August when we bought PastPerfect and I am not very software savvy. I guess I am not too bad, however, because I have very little trouble with the portions of the software we use including transferring data first from an old program we used into Excel and from there into PastPerfect. The manual is quite good and user friendly and there has yet to arise a situation where I wish I could just pick up the phone to get help. Do get the free down-loadable version to play with - it will give you a better idea of what help you may want.

Good luck!

Amy