Wisconsin Slovak Historical Society

Darinka (darinka@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:46:56 -0500

From: "Darinka" <darinka@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Wisconsin Slovak Historical Society
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:46:56 -0500

The 1st of the month rolls around pretty fast and it is upon us. We will be featuring Slovak headgear for this month, along with our usual Slovak textiles, tools, stamps, books and cut glass. There is no admission charged.

Wisconsin Slovak Historical Museum 3702 E. Layton Ave. Cudahy, Wis ( suburb of Milw) Sun. May 3, noon till 4:00 PM No admission charged.