Re: Need Display Stand for Postcards

Deanna Wollin (dlsw@verizon.net)
Mon, 18 May 2009 14:20:37 -0500

From: "Deanna Wollin" <dlsw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Need Display Stand for Postcards
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:20:37 -0500

we have been buying small plastic display stands that we use at the Office Depot in Madison. Do you have an office supply store in your area? Also, one of our members does very well along these lines at St. Vincent and Goodwill stores, as well as at garage sales. We have a very limited budget also, and try everything we can to stretch it out. One other option we have used for larger displays is that our men build the case, and then go to a small business that is in plexi glass to get a topper for it. You might consider some do it your selfers......