Re: Need Display Stand for Postcards

Nancy Frank (oppty@mac.com)
Tue, 19 May 2009 16:28:53 -0500

From: Nancy Frank <oppty@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Need Display Stand for Postcards
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:28:53 -0500

Sara -

There is a company right there in Medford that makes wonderful wooden displays for all sort of items. I purchased a folding tabletop velcro board for displays and events, and they give a discount to non- profit organizations. I will look up the name of the company. It has been a few years since I bought that.

Nancy

Nancy Frank Calhoun Memorial Museum Chetek, WI