RE: List Serve FW: Fees for Services

Monroe County Local History Room (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:18:25 -0500

From: "Monroe County Local History Room" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: List Serve FW: Fees for Services
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:18:25 -0500

The Monroe County Local History Room does not charge in either circumstance. We also do not charge admission. The sentiment is that, being a county museum (and funded 80% by tax dollars), public speaking engagements and educational programming are services we provide. However, if we were to host a special workshop / day camp, etc. for kids or adults, we may charge something to cover costs involved.

Jarrod M. Roll

Director - County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

608-269-8680

www.MCLHR.org

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Seymour, Janet I Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:53 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: List Serve FW: Fees for Services

From: Barbara Hirsch [mailto:bhirsch1@wi.rr.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:52 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Fees for Services

The Oconomowoc Area Historical Society is interested in whether community historical societies or museums charge a fee if a speaker is provided off-site or if fees are charged to student or adult groups who visit the museum especially if activities are provided. We appreciate any information.