Re: A Question for the List Serve

Seymour, Janet I (DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu)
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:24:47 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:24:47 -0500
Subject: FW: A Question for the List Serve

-----Original Message----- From: crystalokk@aol.com [mailto:crystalokk@aol.com] Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 10:57 AM To: Seymour, Janet I Subject: A Question for the List Serve

I live just across from the McFarland (Dane Co.) Historical Museum and am a board member. I will be having a family gathering the 22nd of August and as part of the activities I have the idea to have a treasure hunt at the museum, looking for items which my family has donated to the collection. Aside from listing the items, what other kind of information or hints should I include? If you have done this kind of activity before at your museum, I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have for a successful 'hunt'! Crystal Lokken