2009 WI OH Day: summer news/notes

2009 WI OH Day (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:19:21 -0500

From: "2009 WI OH Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: 2009 WI OH Day: summer news/notes
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:19:21 -0500

Hello, all:

Hope the rest of your spring and the first-half of your summer h as been successful.  Or at least fun.

Three things:

1. We (really Allison Page, so-to-be former staffer here) starte d a blog to summarize this year's event and to (start to) look forward to n ext year's WI OH Day.  It can be found here: http://wisconsinoralhisto ryday.blogspot.com/

2. A possible oral history interview (from Janice Atwood, RN Care Manager,
Jeffers on County Family Care, 824 W. Racine St., Jefferson, Wisc. 53549, 1-920-674-8035, atwoodj@carewisc.org): One of my members is 21 years old and the oldest living person with Muscul ar Dystrophy complicated by Wednig Hoffman Disease. He would like to leave a videotaped interview for family members, including a brand new nephew. 60; He has no money, so he couldn't pay for it to be done.

 If interested or know someone who might be, contact Janice di rectly.

3. I'm still waiting shipping of the 5th edition of the Field Noteb ook from my colleagues in Idaho.  When I get them, I'll send them to t he folks who requested them.  If you want a copy or if you don't remem ber whether you told me you want a copy, send me an email.

Until I email again, I wish you all a healthy and happy rest of sum mer!

Troy