life membertship as an endowment gift

Ann Waidelich (annwaid@sbcglobal.net)
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:55:43 -0500

From: Ann Waidelich <annwaid@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: life membertship as an endowment gift
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:55:43 -0500

Local History Listserve members: On June 18 Susan McLeod sent an email response to the list serve saying the Chippewa Valley Museum grants life memberships to those who donate $1,000 as an endowment gift. The Historic Blooming Grove Historical Society is considering this option. Susan - could you send me the wording from your by-laws that sets up this option ? Are there other historical societies that have wording in their by- laws for this option ? We would like to hear from you, too. Thank you - so very much. Ann Waidelich, curator, HBGHS