Regional meeting at Winneconne on Saturday, August 22nd

Kathy Grace (gendiva@charter.net)
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:05:19 -0500

From: "Kathy Grace" <gendiva@charter.net>
Subject: Regional meeting at Winneconne on Saturday, August 22nd
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:05:19 -0500

I gave a presentation at the regional meeting held in Winneconne last Saturday and my handout had an url for the Winnebago county GIS site and the cemetery viewer. I just received notification today from the County that the viewer was updated and moved to a new server.

The new url is http://wcgis.co.winnebago.wi.us/winnco/vwicemj/cemj.html

Kathy Grace

Winneconne Historical Society