Re: Display board quotes

TNCMCD@aol.com
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:40:31 EDT

From: TNCMCD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:40:31 EDT
Subject: Re: Display board quotes

We have just completed a new depot/museum in Stone Lake, and have found a wonderful photo display unit. It is free-standing, and we purchased the largest size floor model which has (12) 20" x 24" double-sided display areas. It comes complete with the leg unit, and the white sheets and very thin vinyl sheet to protect your pictures.. It cost us $ 591 with shipping and handling, and arrived in about 10 days. They have it in several sizes, with and without legs, so it can sit on the floor, or a table or counter. We were told about this by the Mason museum, and we called The Miller Group and requested a catalog. Here is more information: The Miller Group, 1555 Larkin Williams Rd., Fenton, MO 63026-3008 Telephone 800-325-3350 E-mail: _Info@Miller-Group.com_ (mailto:Info@Miller-Group.com)
_www.MultiplexDisplays.com_ (http://www.MultiplexDisplays.com) . The number of the one we purchased is PDF-2024 size: 48"w x 58"h x 25"d. Hope this is helpful to someone.
  Carol McDonnell, Stone Lake Area Historical Society, 6043N Stone Lake Rd. Stone Lake, WI 54876 Ph 715-865-5091
  P.S. Just a few months ago, I was asking all of you for help in locating a wood caboose for our new museum. Well, we found one at the Green Bay Railroad Museum, purchased , moved it here to Stone Lake, and restored it, and it is now a wonderful sight, completely restored and sitting on a rail line in front of our museum. We hope many of you will come and visit us soon!