Talk on Collecting Old Bottles

Michael Seeliger (mwseeliger@gmail.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:13:57 -0500

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:13:57 -0500
Subject: Talk on Collecting Old Bottles
From: Michael Seeliger <mwseeliger@gmail.com>

Recently I presented a talk to the Monticello Historical Society on my collection of old bottles. These are bottles that cover the period from the 1700s to around 1900. Most are patent medicines but they cover the variety of bottles that are part of Americanna. Historical flasks, everyday food containers, whiskeys, sodas, beers, and medicine bottles. Different cures, remedies etc. I discuss how to tell how old a bottle is and answer questions about bottles individuals bring in. I enjoyed my discussion very much and would be pleased to provide the same talk to other local Historical Societies and Museum groups.

I can be contacted at mwseeliger@gmail.com or 608 455 4040.

--
Michael

Michael Seeliger & Associates, Inc. mwseeliger@gmail.com

MichaelSeeligerAssociates.com

N8211 Smith Rd. Brooklyn, Wisconsin 53521 608 575 2922 Cell (Call this anytime to get to me) Office 608-575-2922