Re: endowment fund

Deanna Wollin (dlsw@verizon.net)
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:43:16 -0500

From: "Deanna Wollin" <dlsw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: endowment fund
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:43:16 -0500

no, we don't have such a fund. I have been trying to get our board/members to consider soliciting funds for such accounts. Marshall Area Historical Society, of which I am also a member, gets $5000 annually from the Village w/no questions asked. They were recently awarded $10,000 from the Village's TIF fund for remodeling and restoration. They now have a new roof installed, central a/c, and more to come.

We have received money from members who passed away because of their wills/insurance policies. But have no formal fund established.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Waidelich" <annwaid@sbcglobal.net> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:30 PM Subject: endowment fund