List Serve FW: Places That Matter Photo Contest goes to Public Vote!

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:42:24 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:42:24 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW: Places That Matter Photo Contest goes to Public Vote!

List Serve Members,

You can now vote for the winner of the THIS PLACE MATTERS campaign, through
 the National Trust for Historic Preservation. There is one finalist from W I! Click on the link below to rn more and vote.

http://www.preservationnation.org/take-action/this-place-matters/contest/fi nalists.html

Janet

From: National Trust for Historic Preservation <members@nthp.org<mailto:mem bers@nthp.org>> Date: September 28, 2009 11:21:10 AM CDT To: tjsweet@charter.net<mailto:tjsweet@charter.net> Subject: Places That Matter Photo Contest goes to Public Vote! Reply-To: National Trust for Historic Preservation <members@nthp.org<mailto
:members@nthp.org>>

[cid:~WRD000.jpg]

Dear Forum Member:

More than 1,900 photos have been submitted to our This Place Matters campai gn, sponsored by Fireman’s Fund Insurance. What an amazing display of sup port for places that matter all across the country!

We’ve reviewed all the contest submissions and narrowed them down to twel ve finalists that embody the spirit of This Place Matters. Believe me, it was a hard task!

SEE THE FINALISTS HERE!<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=KFOmYNG vpSfpsez3DoIMIw..>

Now it’s your turn! Help us choose a winner by VOTING ONLINE<http://my.p reservationnation.org/site/R?i=Vl70QnOaIi6qMQTTUrRAQQ..> for the photo yo u think best captures the spirit, story and value of the special place it p ortrays. You can vote once a day between now and October 9th, so head to o ur This Place Matters<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=CuFS3tBdM daYy2yfHfVH7Q..> page now and cast your vote.

Sincerely,

Dolores McDonagh

p.s. Help get votes for your favorite place. Forward this email to 5 friend s now<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=NYgHRQdXgMlZDxGOj_BpcA..>
 and encourage them to vote today!

[cid:~WRD000.jpg] Update Your Email Preferences<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/CO?i= abfJi0bAaQM3gDRp1GgMEnw7CIHXAn_j&cid=1882> - View as HTML<http://my.prese rvationnation.org/site/R?i=GZE_ThX5BVtDFFfHXLRxkw..> - Forward to a Frien d<http://my.preservationnation.org/site/R?i=vwOWjIPHDDfrdAsHbBmrxA..>