Cemetery Restoration Projects

Bernstein, Rick A - WHS (Rick.Bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org)
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:12:30 -0500

From: "Bernstein, Rick A - WHS" <Rick.Bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:12:30 -0500
Subject: Cemetery Restoration Projects

The Lake Geneva Historic Preservation Commission is interested in restoring
 a local historic cemetery. They are particularly interested in restoring t he headstones (some broken, others sunk below grade) and would be intereste d in finding out more about other successful cemetery restoration projects.
 In particular they would like to know who actually performed the restorati on work.

You can respond directly to me or the full list-serve and I'll forward the information to the commission.

Rick Bernstein Field Services-Southern Region rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org