Re: Listserve...Volunteers

Deanna (dlsw@verizon.net)
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:49:33 -0500 (CDT)

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:49:33 -0500 (CDT)
From: Deanna <dlsw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Listserve...Volunteers

The definition of a volunteer is anyone not being paid.  We have tried to do this also, but its hard to remember all the things we do at home and away from our history room or brat feeds, etc.  I think people would be surprised at how much time they do spend, if acurate records could be kept.

Another thought - if we did keep a record as accurate as possible with names and a general heading as to which project posted, would that encourage others to volunteer or to volunteer more time?