Re: Listserve...Volunteers

leeplace (leeplace@maqs.net)
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:57:10 -0500

From: "leeplace" <leeplace@maqs.net>
Subject: Re: Listserve...Volunteers
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:57:10 -0500

If it is not board ordered or a paid position doing the job, I would say anything by anyone is considered volunteer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy L. O'Kelley" <nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: October 28, 2009 9:35 PM Subject: Listserve...Volunteers