Listserve--Thank you for the volunteer responses

Nancy L. O'Kelley (nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org)
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 06:56:30 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 06:56:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Listserve--Thank you for the volunteer responses
From: "Nancy L. O'Kelley" <nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org>

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question about volunteer time. Everyone agreed that all unpaid time spent should be counted. It will be nice to be able to recognize volunteers at our annual meeting.

I just can't imagine keeping track of my volunteer time as I am working on multiple tasks for the society everyday... a minute here..an hour there. I just figure as President of the society...it's expected!

We did put together a form for volunteers to use and will get people educated on this so credit is given to all who are working so hard for the benefit of the society.

Thanks again. Nancy O'Kelley President Howard-Suamico Historical Society