Re: Discount Renewal for Highsmith

Bernstein, Rick A - WHS (Rick.Bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:30:44 -0600

From: "Bernstein, Rick A - WHS" <Rick.Bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:30:44 -0600
Subject: FW: Discount Renewal for Highsmith

Just to let people know, the discount for WHS affiliates for materials purc hased from Highsmith has been continued for another year. Instructions on h ow to obtain the discount can found in the attachment. If you have any othe r questions feel free to contact Highsmith's account representative listed below.

Rick Bernstein Field Services-Southern Region Wisconsin Historical Society
________________________________ From: Adler, Dawn [mailto:D.Adler@highsmith.com] Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 2:08 PM To: Bernstein, Rick A - WHS Subject: Discount Renewal

Hi Rick:

Thank you for returning my call. Attached is the discount letter that we d iscussed. I have extended the discount through December 2010. I will cont act you again next year to see if renewal is acceptable. If you find that you need anything in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me. T hank you again for your time.

Dawn Adler

<http://www.labsafety.com/>Highsmith

Customer Service Quote Representative

Tel 800-543-2180 Ext 7418392