Re: New Question: Past Perfect on a mac

Craig Hadley (hadleyc@beloit.edu)
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:14:08 -0600

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:14:08 -0600
Subject: Re: New Question: Past Perfect on a mac
From: Craig Hadley <hadleyc@beloit.edu>

Hi Peggy,

I have not run PastPerfect on a Macintosh, but it would probably be wise to perform a test run on another machine first. Do you have access to an Inte l mac (a friend or at work?)? Do you already have a copy of PastPerfect? If so, you could give it a try and see how it performs.

In order to run PastPerfect on a mac, you'll need OS X 10.5 or 6 (Snow Leopard). These OSs come with Apple's "boot camp" which allows you to install Windows XP. You'll need a full installation copy of Windows XP in order to get the OS up and running. Once XP is installed through boot camp
, you'll be able to install PastPerfect.

I use OS X at home along with linux and would be happy to provide mac-related information. I also run the PastPerfect workshops through WHS, so I can try to help address any PastPerfect questions too.

Sincerely, Craig

--
Craig Hadley