Fundraising

Kathleen Hart (harthouse9@yahoo.com)
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:37:12 -0800 (PST)

Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:37:12 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathleen Hart <harthouse9@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fundraising

The Greendale Historical Society is undertaking a fundraising campaign be ginning in January,2010. We need to raise at least $2,000,000. Has anyo ne done this before? We have been writing grant proposals and have recei ved a few bucks. The Major Donor campaign will start in January but how do you find the major donors? Can they be found on the internet and how would that be done. We want to talk to these people in person. Let me kn ow if you know. Kathleen Hart