Alumni

Kathleen Hart (harthouse9@yahoo.com)
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:28:13 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:28:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathleen Hart <harthouse9@yahoo.com>
Subject: Alumni

I am currently a member of the Greendale Historical Society and a member of
 the fundraising subcommittee. Currently we plan to mail a letter to our
 high school alumni and do a followup phone call during the month of Janu ary. What fundraising activities and strategies do you use to increase m embership and raise additional money for your organization? Any ideas an d suggestions would be appreciated. Many tanks, Bill Kewan