Local History List Serve Problem Now Resolved

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:17:18 -0600

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:17:18 -0600
Subject: Local History List Serve Problem Now Resolved

List Serve Members,

Thanks for your patience over the last week or two with the list serve. The re was a problem with the software that operates the list serve and the com pany was finally able to fix the glitch.

Many of you may have had trouble with receiving emails and so many of the r ecent messages may have not gone through to many members.

You can review past messages archived at: http://listserve.uwec.edu/localhi story/.

If you did send a message and did not receive replies, you may want to cons ider re-sending it to localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu<mailto:<mailto:localhistory@l istserve.uwec.edu>.

If you are still having trouble with how you are receiving your list serve emails, please contact me directly at janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org<ma ilto:janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org> so I can assist you.

Thanks again for being patient!

Janet

Janet Seymour Field Services Representative - Northern Region, Wisconsin Historical Socie ty c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire 105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Voice: 715-836-2250

Collecting, Preserving, and Sharing Stories Since 1846