List Serve FW: Extraordinary WI Trails ad discount in support of WI Museums Week

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:39:02 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:39:02 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW: Extraordinary WI Trails ad discount in support of WI Museums Week

________________________________ From: Bridgitt Zielke [zielkefamily@charter.net] Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:35 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: Extraordinary WI Trails ad discount in support of WI Museums Week

Good Afternoon Museum Representatives:

Wisconsin Trails is providing an extraordinary ad discount to support Wisco nsin Museums Week in their May/June issue. They have given us a rate of $1 780 for a full page color (7.125" x 9.75"); the regular rate is $3,318. We
 would like to take advantage of this great rate and are reaching out to fi nd 4 to 5 museums that would like to participate. As of right now, Bergstr om Mahler and the Olbrich Botanical Gardens will be included in the ad. We
 would need $350 to $450 per museum to support this Wisconsin Museums Week full page ad in Wisconsin Trails May/June issue. We will accept museums on
 a first come, first serve basis. If we have enough positive responses, we
 will also consider creating a double page ad. Upon confirmation from your
 museum, Jen Bero, the Bergstrom Mahler Museum's marketing director, will b e developing new creative for the ad. She'll reach out to each participati ng museum individually for images, copy and/or existing advertising materia l that you may have to develop a composite ad to represent all 4 or 5 museu ms. The deadline to participate in this extraordinary opportunity is 5 p.m
. on Monday, March 22. If you are interested in participating, please emai l or call Jen Bero at the Bergstrom-Mahler Museum in Neenah. Her contact i nformation is: (920)751-4658 or jennifer.bero@paperweightmuseum.com<mailto
:jennifer.bero@paperweightmuseum.com>

You may also be interested to know that the editorial for the May/June issu e of Wisconsin Trails will highlight Wisconsin Museums.

Thanks for considering this opportunity. If you have any questions, please
 contact myself or Jen Bero.

Sincerely, Bridgitt Zielke Wisconsin Federation of Museum board member and Wisconsin Museums Week coor dinator and Independent Museum Program Consultant

<mailto:zielkefamily@charter.net>zielkefamily@charter.net<mailto:zielkefami ly@charter.net>
(920)452-6276