WI Oral History Day: March 28-29, 2010 in Milwaukee

Troy Reeves (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:14:09 -0500

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:14:09 -0500
From: Troy Reeves <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: WI Oral History Day: March 28-29, 2010 in Milwaukee

Although registration closed yesterday, there is still room to attend either Sunday or Monday's events for the 2010 WI Oral History Day. If you still want to attend, you can email treeves@library.wisc.edu by 3/23 at noon if you want to attend and eat (and pay for) the offered lunch on Monday or by 3/25 at noon if you want to attend either day and not have the offered lunch.

Having said this, folks not registered who drop in to attend on Sunday and/or Monday are welcome. We'd rather have the notice to make sure everyone has a seat and we have the appropriate amount of refreshments.

For the program, registration form, and directions and parking to either the Jewish Museum Milwaukee (Sunday's session) or UWM's Golda Meir Library (Monday's events), goto www.slis.wisc.edu/continueed/oralhist

Thanks!

Troy

--
Troy Reeves