List Serve FW - Knox Creek Heritage Center info

Seymour, Janet I (DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu)
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:03:16 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:03:16 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW - Knox Creek Heritage Center info

Knox Creek Heritage Center, Brantwood, WI will have their opening on May 30
, 2010. We honor and represent the many different ethnic groups that were early settlers in this area. We will have a Mid-summer celebration on June
 19, 2010. We serve Swedish meatballs and new potatoes and traditional Sca ndinavian foods. With a cheese and fruit platter for desert. We have a Si lent Auction to help raise funds for our museum. A flower and leaf decorat ed "mai pole" will be erected. People are urged to bring flowers and small branches for the decorations. A bonfire will be lighted. Festivities begin
 at 4 p.m. and the meal is served at 6 p.m. Sylvia Wollemann Brantwood, Wi 54513 715-564-2520