List Serve FW: Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society

Seymour, Janet I (DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu)
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:17:57 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:17:57 -0500
Subject: List Serve FW: Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society

Hello,

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

From April to June we will have a very interesting exhibit focusing on our very own Sauk Prairie resident Milly Zantow who was a pioneer in the recycl ing industry. Did you know she was the one who developed the now world-wide
 triangle symbol on the bottom of every product able to be recycled?

The exhibit is called "The Mystery of the Great 4 R's--Deduce to reduce, re use and recycle." Visitors can interact with each exhibit component to rec eive a clue to discover the Great 4th R of "responsibility." This exhibit is designed for all ages, free and open to the public. Museum hours are 9 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.

Please feel free to call for more details.

Happy Trails!

Jody Kapp, President

Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society 565 Water St., Prairie du Sac, WI 53578 608-644-8444

www.saukprairiehistory.org<http://www.saukprairiehistory.org>