Dunn County Historical Facebook Page

Shelley Stewart (shelleys@dunnhistory.org)
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:42:27 -0500

From: "Shelley Stewart" <shelleys@dunnhistory.org>
Subject: Dunn County Historical Facebook Page
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:42:27 -0500

The Dunn County Historical Society is proud to announce that we are now on Facebook. Please click the link below and become a fan today. Social Media is a ever expanding market and we plan to use this page to announce new exhibits, share photos, and develop new interest in our Society.

Thanks,

Shelley Stewart

Development Director

Dunn County Historical Society

1820 Wakanda Street

Menomonie, WI 54751

715-232-8685 ext. 104

<http://www.facebook.com/help/?search=using%20facebook%20logo#!/pages/Menomo nie-WI/Dunn-County-Historical-Society/112361835440812?ref=ts> 5u84f48n

"Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc."

image001.gif