Scanning Documents

Bill Schuette (wschuette@wicw.net)
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:55:12 -0500

From: "Bill Schuette" <wschuette@wicw.net>
Subject: Scanning Documents
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:55:12 -0500

How do others handle a situation like this: We have researchers who bring their own laptops and flatbed scanners along when doing research at our museum. If they find documents in our files relating to their research, they scan them into their computers. At this time we are not charging anything as this practice is relatively new. How do other museums accommodate this situation? Do you charge per page? Or do you charge a flat fee? Thanks for your help. Bill Schuette Sauk County Historical Society Baraboo, WI