Re: List serve FW: Speaker suggestion?

Nick Hoffman (nick@elkhartcountyparks.org)
Tue, 18 May 2010 15:24:32 GMT

Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:24:32 GMT
From: "Nick Hoffman" <nick@elkhartcountyparks.org>
Subject: Re:  List serve FW: Speaker suggestion?

Hello, I recommend Mark Speltz.  His article "If Ordinary Walls Could Talk" (Wisconsin Magazine of History, spring 2008) provides a fantastic overview on how to research a home.  Mark is a member of this listserv. Sincerely, Nick Hoffman Director and Curator Elkhart County Historical Museum Bristol, Indiana
-----Original Message----- From: "Seymour, Janet I" <DYKEMAJI@uwec.edu> Sent 5/18/2010 10:54:13 AM To: "localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu"
<localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Subject: List serve FW: Speaker suggestion?Please respond if you have any suggestion. Thank you! From: Gail Jolliffe, Waterford Public Library
[mailto:jolliffe@waterford.lib.wi.us] Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 3:29 PMTo: 3:29 PMTo: localhistory@listserve.uwec.eduSubject: Re: localhistory@listserve.uwec.eduForgive me but I new to this listserve.  Is there a suggestion of a speaker who addresses how to go about doing a house history of one's residence.