Re: Policy regarding interns

Vern Magee (vmagee@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 02 Jun 2010 19:33:49 -0500

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 19:33:49 -0500
From: Vern Magee <vmagee@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Policy regarding interns

The Geneva Lake Museum will be having our third intern this summer. The young women we have had received college credit in one case and another was willing to get the experience and be able to add it to her resume. I have not met the new one we will be having this summer. We are located near several colleges the women have attended. If you have colleges near you, ask them if they have anyone that might be interested. This is something that should be beneficial to the intern and the historical society where they will be working. Good luck!

Vern Magee, President Geneva Lake Museum