New Berlin Historical Society Open House

David Totten (djtotten@earthlink.net)
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:14:53 -0500

From: "David  Totten" <djtotten@earthlink.net>
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Open House
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:14:53 -0500

Once again we invite our neighbors to our first Open House in 2010. A flyer is attached and shown below. Please note the emphasis on children's activities.

New Berlin Historical Park is located near the intersection of National Ave. and Racine Ave., about six miles SE of Waukesha, and 20 miles SW of Milwaukee. Easy access from I43.

David Totten, President

New Berlin Historical Society

djtotten@earthlink.net

262-643-8855