Exhibit

Marjorie Eid (marjneid@athenet.net)
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:58:35 -0500

From: Marjorie Eid <marjneid@athenet.net>
Subject: Exhibit
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:58:35 -0500

The Winneconne Historical Society, West Main Street, Winneconne, WI will have a Vintage Quilt exhibit running through July and August in one of our five buildings in the Museum Complex in the 600 block of West Main Street (Hwy.116). Featured will be various patterned quilts, unfinished quilts, and quilt pieces from the 1850's through the 1950's. Over half of these belong to the Historical Society and the others are on loan from the members. The exhibit will be in the Steamboat House and will be open on Sundays through July and August, 1:30-4:30 P.M. All five buildings will be open also. Free admission - donations appreciated. Weekday group tours may be arranged by calling 920-582-7643 - $5.00 per person. Questions may be directed to my e-mail address.