Sauk Hop Fun in Sauk Prairie

Jody Kapp (spiriteddesign@verizon.net)
Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:02:43 -0500

From: "Jody Kapp" <spiriteddesign@verizon.net>
Subject: Sauk Hop Fun in Sauk Prairie
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 10:02:43 -0500

Hello!

This is an invitation to good-time fun in Sauk Prairie! The Sauk Prairie Area Historical Society is hosting a "Sauk Hop" from 6-7 p.m. the evening of Saturday, July 31st as part of a much bigger all-day event-Polka on the Riverway. I've attached all the details for this fun evening. We'll be Twisting away and Mashing Potatoes at the Tripp Memorial Museum-565 Water Street in downtown Prairie du Sac with fun music and flair. The event is free and for all ages. Enjoy watching or participating in retro dance moves, viewing the complimentary exhibit and then spill out onto the street to enjoy the live polka bands, beer garden, kids' activities and more.

We "hop" to see you there!!

Questions? Feel free to visit: www.saukprairiehistory.org
<http://www.saukprairiehistory.org/> . For more info on Polka on the Riverway: www.saukprairie.com <http://www.saukprairie.com/>

Jody