Re: Civil War grouop

Shirley Mattox (smattox@ameritech.net)
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:00:24 -0500

From: "Shirley Mattox" <smattox@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: Civil War grouop
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:00:24 -0500

Hello,

Have you checked out the Civil War Round Tables? There are two in Wisconsin, Milwaukee and Manitowoc County, that may give you some thoughts.

Cheers, Shirley Brabender Mattox Oshkosh
----- Original Message ----- From: <nokelley@hshistoricalsociety.org> To: "Listserve" <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 1:35 PM Subject: Civil War grouop

I am wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on how to set up a Civil War Study Group...I don't think that would be the correct title but it's all I could think of right now. Our society has talked about it a little bit but don't have any idea about how to get one going and what they actually would do. Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks, Nancy O'Kelley President Howard-Suamico Historical Society