RE: Civil War grouop

Patricia A. Lynch (harvestgraphics@hotmail.com)
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:49:16 -0500

From: "Patricia A. Lynch" <harvestgraphics@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Civil War grouop
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:49:16 -0500

Madison has a History Round Table (formerly a Civil War Round Table). There
 is also the Prairieville Irregulars group that meets at Carroll University
 and the Waukesha Civil War Round Table. Let me know if you'd like contact info.

Patricia Lynch West Side Soldiers Aid Society/West Side Victorian Dancers