Re: financial help?

Kathleen Hart (harthouse9@yahoo.com)
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:33:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kathleen Hart <harthouse9@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: financial help?

Greendale Historical Society is given space in the library building with
 a phone. We have no expenses regarding the space. The Village will be helping with our renovation of our Historic Hose Tower Building next ye ar. Kathleen Hart, Greendale Historical Society

_________________ From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com> T o: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent: Wed, October 13, 2010 8:36:26 AM

The County pays our museum's gas he at and electric bill. We lease the building and 1/2 of the garage from t he County for $1.00 for 25 years. In turn we have to maintain the buildin g and pay for phone & internet.