financial help question

Sylvia (cen73683@centurytel.net)
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:58:56 -0500

From: "Sylvia" <cen73683@centurytel.net>
Subject: financial help question
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:58:56 -0500

Thank you to all of our Local History members that were so helpful in sendi ng the info about getting help from your local governments. Hoping that wh en this financial problem resolves itself we will all be able to get a bit of a helping hand for our finances. Sylvia Knox Creek Heritage Center Brantwood